The expertise and resources to see the whole picture.
Machinery and Equipment Valuations
DiBenedetto Appraisal Services (DAS), a member of TDI Group, LLC is a TEAM of accredited appraisers that provide comprehensive plant and equipment valuations throughout the metals and manufacturing industries. We deliver accurate, effective valuations and critical insight to business succession plans, legal disputes like bankruptcies and divorce, lease arrangements, and asset-based lending.
We adhere to the highest of professional standards while exercising ethical practices and procedures underwritten and monitored by the association and society accreditations (affiliations we keep), which govern our practice.
Our appraisers are accredited by:
- The Association of Machinery & Equipment Appraisers, (AMEA)
- Certified Equipment Appraiser, CEA, on staff
- The Association of Equipment Appraisers Association of North America, (EAANA)
- Certified Senior Appraiser, CSA, on staff
- Members of American Society of Appraisers (ASA), Candidate
- Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA), on staff
Everything we do is in compliance with the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice, (USPAP) and our certifications are current.
Mandatory re-accreditation processes are established by the ASA, the EAANA, and the AMEA, whereby designated members must regularly submit evidence of professional growth through documented continuing education and participation in professional activities; this ensures that all of the appraisers of these professional organizations maintain current up-to-date knowledge of the appraisal profession. Our appraisers are in compliance with all requirements of the respective re-accreditation programs.
We know the marketplace, provide fixed-fee appraisals communicated thoroughly and clearly, delivering unbiased opinions of value in a complete USPAP compliant appraisal report. Utilizing basic trends and having a clear understanding of the manufacturing processes, we reach supportable conclusions that provide guidance to business owners promoting informed decision-making. Our appraisal work is accepted by major lenders worldwide.
We conduct confidential appraisal reviews in compliance with the most current version of USPAP.
We work closely with:
- Business Owners
- Accounting Firms
- Business Valuation Experts
- Banking, Lending & Leasing Institutions
- Legal Firms
- State Tax Facilities
- Insurance Companies
- Import/Export – Domestic/International
- Mergers, Acquisition & Divestiture Plans
- ESOP Structuring & Evaluations
- Allocation of Purchase Price
- Expansion & Consolidation Planning
- Asset Procurement & Disposition
- Asset Based Lending
- SBA Asset Valuation
- Business Interruption & Risk Management
- Asset Transfer & Relocation of Business Operations
- Credit Line Valuations
- Residual Value Studies
- Estate Planning
- Financial Planning
- Family Business Transitioning
- Litigation, Bankruptcy & Estate Planning
- Replacement Value & Catastrophic Loss
- Insurance Services-Replacement Cost Valuations
Through our combined and cumulative machinery and equipment appraisal experience over the years, we have performed valuations in all areas listed. In addition, we regularly subcontract with colleague appraisers when outside expertise is required to complete an assignment.
- Metals Manufacturing & Processing Equipment
- Medical Equipment
- Mixing, Blending, Bottling & Packaging Equipment
- Precast Concrete Manufacturing Equipment
- Rigging & Erection Equipment
- Power & Steam Generation Equipment
- Recycling Equipment
- Modular Buildings
- Material Handling Equipment
- Vehicles, Trucks & Trailers (Transportation)
- Oil & Gas Drilling & Site Servicing Equipment
- Aggregate Processing Equipment
- Injection Molding Equipment
- Chemicals Processing Equipment
- Tooling, Molds, Dies, Jigs & Fixtures
- Construction Equipment
- Waste Treatment Equipment
- Reclamation Equipment
- Inspection, Shipping & Receiving Equipment
- General Plant Machinery & Equipment
- Blasting, Cleaning & Painting Equipment
- Railroad Equipment
- Scaffolding & Fencing
- Servers, Computers & Peripherals
- Special Projects
Additional services available and related to:
- Feasibility Analysis
- Strategic Planning, Market Studies & Analysis
Our standards are high and supported by mandatory continuing education, rigorous testing, and specialty training all in accordance with the requirements set by the professional affiliations we maintain.
Our professional designations are up to date, regularly maintained, and always current.